Area of Interest: Clinical Research, Medicinal Plants, Phytochemicals, Food & Nutrition Supplements
Tel # (Off): 042-37427446
- M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan. (2016)
- BEMS (Bachelor of Eastern Medicine and Surgery)Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur, Pakistan. (2006)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Eastern Medicine and Surgery, Qarshi University, Jan. 2018 to Date
- Lecturer, Department of Eastern Medicine and Surgery, Qarshi University, 2013 to 2017
Mukhtiar Ahmad, Sabira Sultana, Hafiz Muhammad Asif, Jalil ur Rehman, Naheed Akhtar, Zaheer Iqbal, Aymen Owais, Abdul Rehman and Muhammad Khawar Abbas. Hyperuricemia and Role of Medicinal Plants: Mini Review. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2018; 7(4): 40-53.
Jalil ur Rehman, Sabira Sultana, Muhammad Asif Iqbal, Naheed Akhtar, Abdul Rehman, Muhammad Khawar Abbas, Aymen Owais, Skindar Ali Zia. Hepatotoxic Effect of Acetaminophen (Paracetamol): Mini Review. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research 2018; 11 (3): 293-299.
- Registered from National Council for Tibb, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Member-Research Committee, Pakistan Tibbi Conference, Pakistan.
- Member-National Curriculum Revision Committee, HEC, Pakistan.
- Member-Pharmacopeia Committee-National Council for Tibb, NCT, Pakistan.
- Member Pakistan Society of Food Scientists & Technologists, Pakistan.
- Professional Member, Nutrition Association of Pakistan.