Contact No: +923339911602
Area of Interest: Phytochemical analysis of herbal drugs, Drug designing and evaluation their therapeutic effects, Evaluation of antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal effects of herbal drugs, Comparative clinical study of different herbal formulation, Evaluations of Antioxidant, Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Anticancer and Immunomodulation activity of various indigenous medicinal plants, Study of Plants microbe interaction, Plant pathogens and plant defence mechanism, Fungal diseases of plants, Bacteriology, Molecular study of Pathogens.
- Rizwan Asif, Muhammad Hussnain Siddique, Shahbaz Ahmad Zakki, Muhammad Hidayat Rasool, Muhammad Waseem, Sumreen Hayat, Saima Muzammil Saccharothrix algeriensis NRRL B-24137 potentiates chemical fungicide Carbendazim in treating Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. vasinfectum-induced cotton wilt disease Dose Response (Impact factor: 2.451). https://doi.org/10.1177/1559325820960346
- Sumreen Hayat, Asma Ashraf, Bilal Aslam, Rizwan Asif, Saima Muzammil, Muhammad Zahoor, Muhammad Waseem, Imran Riaz Malik, Mohsin Khurshid, Muhammad Afzal, Muhammad Saqalein, Muhammad Hussnain Siddique, Aqsa Muzammil and Sumera Sabi “Actinobacteria:Potential candidates as Plant growth promoters” DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.93272.
- Asma Ashraf, Muhammad Mudassar Ashraf, Azhar Rafiqe, Bilal Aslam, Saddia Galani, Shoaib Zafar Farkhanda Asad, Rana Dawood Asghar, Sidra Akram, Hamad Ahmed, Syed Muhammad Ali Shah and Rizwan Asif. In vivo antiviral potential of Glycyrrhiza glabra extract against Newcastle disease virus. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.30, No.2 (Suppl), March 2017, pp.567-572. (IF: 0.596).
- Neelma Ashraf, Abid Rashid, Umbreen Naz, Muhammad Mudassar Ashraf, Shazia Khaliq, Imran Ahmad Khan, Amina Nazir, Ahsan Sarwar, Rizwan Asif. Detection of antibiotics residues in protein containing diets (Meat and eggs) of human through different methods, Pak J Pharm Sci., 30(2(Suppl.)): 567-572, 2017. (IF: 0.596).
- Muhammad Usman, Mukhtiar Ahmad, Rizwan Asif, Muhammad Ali, Muhammad Safdar Hussain, Yasir Hameed. Does human Papillomavirus cause lung cancer? Applying Bradford hill criteria postulates. accepted. 2020. (IF: 1.5).
- Muhammad Usman, Mukhtiar Ahmad, Jalil Ur Rehman, Hamad Ahmad, Muhammad, Safdar Hussain, Rizwan Asif, Muhammad Ali, Muhammad Tayyab Jawad, Muhammad Ghulam Murtaza, Yasir Hameed. Investigation of the association between human Papillomavirus and gastric cancer risk through Bradford hill criteria postulates. Asian Pacific Journal of cancer prevention. (IF: 1.4)
- Nuzhat Sial, Mukhtiar Ahmad, Yasir Hameed, Mustansar Abbas, Rizwan Asif, Hamad Ahmed, Muhammad Safdar Hussain, Jalil Ur Rehman, Muhammad Usman. PTTG3P Up-regulation Might be a Novel Common Diagnostic and Prognostic Potential Biomarker of Survival in Esophageal and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Patients. (impact factor: 0.276)
- Muhammad Junaid Iqbal, Nuzhat Sial, Fatima Muccee1, Mukhtiar Ahmad1, Yasir Hameed*1, Hamad Ahmed2, Muhammad Safdar Hussain2, Rizwan Asif2, Rida Tanveer2, Muhammad Ghulam Murtaza2, Saima Naz2, Hina Saeed. No Association Between Human Papillomavirus and Nasopharyngeal Cancer: A Systematic Meta-analysis based Evaluation impact factor 1.4 (Gorteria)
- Muhammad Riazur Rehman, Syed Muhammad Ali Shah, Maisam Ali Shahid, Nabila Akram, Muhammad Mudassar Ashraf, Imtiaz Mahmood Tahir, Tahir Aqeel, Hamad Ahmed, Rizwan Asif, Ahsan Sarwar Comprehensive review on anti-oxidant activity of plants, JUMDC Vol. 9, Issue 1, January-March 2018. (Pakistan Journal of Medical and Bioloical Sciences).
- Rizwan Asif, Muhammad Hussnain Siddique, Muhammad Waseem, Farrukh Azeem, Abdelghani Zitouni, Muhammad Hidayat Rasool, Sumreen Hayat, Saima Muzammil. The Potential of Saccharothrix algeriensis NRRL B-24137 as biocontrol agents against cotton wilt fungus, Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. vasinfectum. Saudi journal of biological sciences, (IF:2.870). Under review
- Rizwan Asif, Shahbaz Ahmad Zakki, Muhammad Hussnain Siddique, Muhammad Akram, Abdur Rehman, Hammad Ahmad, Riffat Yasmin, Saima Muzammil1* Isolation and Determination of Specificity of Cotton Wilt Disease-causing Fungus in Punjab, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Impact Factor 0.562 under review
- Ph. D Microbiology – Status: Thesis Submitted. Final defence is delayed due to Covid-19 and most probably it will be held in the mid of August-2021 (2021)
- M.Phil. Microbiology Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Lahore Punjab, Pakistan (2016)
- BEMS Department of Pharmacy and Alternative Medicine, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur (IUB), Punjab, Pakistan (2009)
- F.Sc. Pre Medical Board of intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore, Pakistan (2004)
- Matric Science Board of intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore, Pakistan (2001)
- Lecturer Department of Eastern Medicine Qarshi University Lahore, Pakistan. (Feb. 2021 to Date)
- Visiting Lecturer Department of life sciences, University of Central Punjab (UCP) Lahore, Pakistan (October 2020 to March-2021)
- Visiting Lecturer Department of Eastern Medicine, Directorate of Medical Sciences, Government College University Faisalabad (GCUF), Punjab, Pakistan. (November 2016 to Feb. 2021)
- Lecturer Biology Kips college and kips Academy. (June 2014 to April 2021)
- Research Assistant Department of Microbiology, Government College University Faisalabad (GCUF), Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan. (March 2019 to February 2020)
- Production Manager Trends Pharmaceutical Lahore, Pakistan. (April 2014 to May 2016)
- House Job At Hijaz Hospital, Surayya Azeem (Waqf) Teaching Hospital and Qarshi Foundation Lahore, Pakistan. (November 2009 to October 2010)