Phil Forensic Science, 2021 (The University of Lahore, Lahore)
Bachelor of Eastern Medicine and Surgery (BEMS), 2014 (The Islamia University Bahawalpur)
Dr. (NM) Ana Ambreen is a Doctor of Natural Medicine registered with the Pakistan National Council for Tibb. She is serving as a lecturer in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology/Anatomy in the Department of Eastern Medicine and Surgery at Qarshi University from 2016 to date. Her research expertise is in the field of Forensic Anthropometry, Forensic Toxicology, Fingerprints, Crime scene Investigation, and firearms. She has published many research papers in National and International Journals. She has participated in various National and International workshops/Conferences/Seminars/Symposiums/Webinars. She has remarkable clinical skills. Her services during her academic career remained appreciable.
- Lecturer DEMS Qarshi University, Lahore (6th Sep 2016, To-date)
- Clinical practitioner (2017-2019)
- Visiting Lecturer DEMS Qarshi University, Lahore (1st March 2016 to 1st Sep 2016)
- House officer Qarshi Foundation, Lahore (25th Feb 2015 to 28th Feb 2016)
- Internee DHQ Hospital Narowal. (1st Oct 2014 to 24th Feb 2015)
Forensic Anthropometry, Forensic Toxicology, Fingerprints, Crime scene Investigation and Firearm
- Rana Shakeel ur Rehman, Muneeba Butt, Ana Ambreen, Rizwan Asif, Tayyaba khan Prediction of Gender and Stature by footprints dimensions in Punjab Population, Pakistan.International Journal of Forensic Sciences, 2021 6(4): 000243.
- Impact Factor: 1.84
- Madiha Khan Niazi, Sana Noreen, Farooq Hassan, Muhammad Amjed Ismail, Ana Ambreen, Ruba Iftikhar, and Khadija Riaz Nutritional and pharmacological potential and Health benefits of Annona cherinnoya (custard apple): A Review BIOSCIENCE RESEARCH, 2021 18(3): 2348-2354. http://www.isisn.org
- Madiha Khan Niazi, Farooq Hassan, kinza Jalal, Sahar Imran, Ana Ambreen.COVID 19 and Consequences of Mental Health Innovators in medical &health Sciences, 20211(1):82-85.
- Rizwan Asif, Riffat Yasmin, Madiha Mustafa, Ana Ambreen, Modasrah Mazhar, Abdul Rehman, Mukhtiar Ahmad, Shehla Unmbreen Book chapter “Plant Hormones Phytohormones as plant growth regulators and safe protector against biotic and abiotic stresses friendly candidates for plans” Intech Open, 2022.
- Asif Muhammad; Yasmin, Riffat; Asif Rizwan; Ambreen Ana; Mustafa, Madiha; Shehla Unmbreen Green synthesis of silver nanoparticle (AgNPs), structural characterization and their antibacterial potential” Dose-Response, 30 April 2022. org/10.1177/15593258221088709
National Council for Tibb
Women health Organization