Area of Interest:
Counseling, Behavioral modification, emotional & cognitive restructuring, and therapeutic treatment.
GCU, Lahore – (MS in Clinical Psychology)
2017 – 2019
Lahore College for Women University, Lahore – BS. (Hons.) Applied Psychology
2013 – 2017
Government College for Women Gulberg, Lahore – (F.Sc Pre-Medical)
2011 – 2013
Govt. Girls High School Wahdat Colony, Lahore – (Matric Science)
2009 – 2011
- PSRD College of Rehabilitation Science, Lecturer of Psychology August 2018 –
Working as visiting faculty, teaching basic psychology to BS (Hons.) students
- Services Hospital, Lahore Trainee Clinical Psychologist June 2019 – September 2019.
Taking case histories, and providing psychotherapies for indoor & outdoor patients. Attended board cases, morning ward rounds with senior doctors, and children assessments and worked on disability board.
- Fountain House Clinical Psychologist February 2018 – May 2018
Took patient’s history, made management plans, and provided psychotherapies outdoor. Gave presentations & conducted group sessions
- Govt. Central Model School, Lahore School Counselor October 2018 – December 2018
- Training on Structural equation modeling through AMOS, quantitative research, GUC, Lahore.
- CBT with Adult, adult therapeutics, attending 4 workshops.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy, emotional regulation, GCU, Lahore
- Transactional analysis workshop, GCU, Lahore
- Mental health first AID course, GCU, Lahore
- Worked on the project “A journey from useless to useful” conducted by the British council under Social Action Project (SAP) 2015.
- Worked on a project of Health Psychology named “A way towards fitness”.
Awards & Achievement
- 3rd position in MS Clinical Psychology, GCU, Lahore (2020).
- Got “ROLL OF HONOR” BS Applied Psychology, LCWU, Lahore (2017).