- M.Phil. (Food Sciences & Human Nutrition), 2016 from University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (UVAS), Lahore.
- Bachelor of Eastern Medicine & Surgery (BEMS), 2006 from The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
- B.Sc. (Hons.), 2005 from The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical), 2001 from Govt. Degree College, Hasilpur, Dist. Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
- Matriculation, 2000 from Govt. High School, Hasilpur, Dist. Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
Dr NM Abdur Rehman has an M.Phil. degree in Food Sciences & Human Nutrition from University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore. He has 14 years of Natural Medicine Clinical Experience and 09 years of Teaching Experience as Assistant Professor in Department of Eastern Medicine & Surgery, Qarshi University. He has held the following positions:
- House Officer 2006- 2007 Qarshi Foundation Education Program
- Training Officer 2007- 2011 Qarshi Foundation
- Lecturer 2011- 2018 DEMS, Qarshi University
- Assistant Professor 2018 till date DEMS, Qarshi University
- Member-Research Committee, Pakistan Tibbi Conference, Pakistan.
- Member-National Curriculum Revision Committee, HEC, Pakistan.
- Member-Pharmacopeia Committee-National Council for Tibb, NCT, Pakistan.
- Member Pakistan Society of Food Scientists & Technologists, Pakistan.
- Professional Member, Nutrition Association of Pakistan.